ERTHA Beta v0.1.1 is Live!
Good news, the first Early Beta update is here! Together with it come various improvements, and a vital function of the game — Interiors! The update is NOW LIVE on the Ertha Globe. Head over to HEX #269386 to check it out for yourself!
Patch Notes for 14/April/2022:
- Added building interiors
- Added first-person functionality in interiors
- Day/Night cycle now always starts during the day
- Sun angle improved, now follows a different path
- Improved game looks and color scheme
- Linas came out of hiding and can now be found
- Erthians in cars no longer cause massive traffic jams
- Traffic density reduced to improve performance (and to save gas!)
- Players can no longer spawn on buildings when switching to first person view
- Other minor fixes and adjustments.
Patch Notes for 09/April/2022
- Moved city resource loading to CDN to improve loading times.
- Added caching of login data to prevent users from always logging back in.
- Added terms and conditions checkbox.
- Enter button now performs login.
Tune into the update coverage livestream today at 12:00UTC on twitch.tv/ertha_game, where we will be hosting an AMA with Game Master Linas and covering the update more in-depth!
Ertha is an MMO 4X (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, eXterminate) game with extensive opportunities to satisfy one’s need for curiosity, competitiveness, and social recognition through roleplaying in a vast geopolitical map.
With three distinct characters to select from and endless possibilities to alter them, players themselves will be the creators of their own narrative and wealth both in virtual and real worlds.
Welcome to Ertha