How To Play ERTHA Beta
Hello, Erthians! Thousands are already playing the ERTHA Beta. Make sure to join — this your chance to learn the mechanics before ERTHA v1.0 release, helping you gain a huge advantage!
HOW TO PLAY
2. (For Windows) — Extract the zip into a folder
2.1 (For Mac) — Drag the application icon to your applications folder
3. Run the launcher
4. Wait for it to download game content
5. Sign Up/Log In and create your character
6. When you see the globe, select which HEX to enter in the top right
7. Enjoy the game!
Since Ertha is still in Beta, some stability issues can occur. Here are the most common ways to fix the issues you encounter while trying to play Ertha.
- Run the client as administrator
- Try a fresh install by re-extracting the launcher into a new folder, at a different file location
- Check your antivirus settings (if it’s blocking .exe files, or new networks)
- Check firewall settings and make sure it’s not blocking the Ertha launcher
- Use a VPN with an IP to a different country
- Try to play on a different computer, but on the same network, to see if the problem is with the computer or the network
- If it’s the computer — figure out what’s blocking the launcher on your computer
- If it’s the network — look into your router settings, network settings and figure out what’s blocking the launcher in your network chain. You can also try using a different network (Mobile internet) temporarily to see if that fixes the problem and narrow down the problem.
It is recommended to do these steps in order.
Ertha is an MMO 4X (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, eXterminate) game with extensive opportunities to satisfy one’s need for curiosity, competitiveness, and social recognition through roleplaying in a vast geopolitical map.
With three distinct characters to select from and endless possibilities to alter them, players themselves will be the creators of their own narrative and wealth both in virtual and real worlds.
Welcome to Ertha